20.12.13

Have a Cozy Christmas!

The few moments it takes to sit down and sip from a great cup of coffee are often enough to inspire a fresh idea. With the warm aroma of my favourite blend and the comfort of home in my hands, a morning coffee often gives me what I need to start a great work day.

That’s why, this Christmas, I chose to bring the warmth of coffee to all of my amazing clients. With a hand-knit mug cozy made by my super-crafty wife Samantha (suited of course with a custom John Butler Photo button, to bring a little business into the matter), and a personal note thanking them for supporting my photography and motion work, I hope to let every great client from 2013 know how much we appreciate the work I’ve received this year.

To all of you that I’ve had the privilege of working with in 2013, thanks. 
Looking forward to many more exciting photo & motion projects in 2014 and beyond.




No comments:

Post a Comment